Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to the Camtasia / Snagit / Jing Track

I've given several Camtasia workshops and participants always tell me that they appreciate seeing examples of other projects used in instruction. The examples below are offered as inspiration, and I'm happy to report that most of the faculty whose projects are linked below attended my workshops.
During the week, I expect you'll have enough time to complete one or two projects for use with your students in Fall quarter. We'll even have a couple recording rooms that will help the quality of your audio.

I'm still adding resources for each of the applications we'll be using but I wanted to share a link to the web site for those who want to review the examples I've provided.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This was great to see. I really liked the example of an online class orientation, and also the homework feedback. Thanks!
    -Letty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you checked out some of the examples. I'll say more about them during the workshop.

    Thanks,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete